View Single Post
Old March 16th, 2010, 11:24 PM
Hookah Nut
Send a message via AIM to montgoej Send a message via MSN to montgoej Send a message via Yahoo to montgoej Send a message via Skype™ to montgoej
Default Ordering shisha to my dorm

My campus(University of Kentucky) has a smoking/tobacco ban. The smoking ban, as far as cigarettes, cigars, etc. are concerned is rarely ever upheld by the campus police and things, however the dorm staff(or at least a few select people in my dorm) do uphold it, to the effect that people have been written up just for being seen with cigarettes. What vendors do you know of that have very discrete shipping on their shisha? Any mention of smoking/tobacco on the package _might_ get it intercepted by my dorm and me written up

I don't go home often enough to simply order it to my house as I did with my hookah(spring break) but I also don't have anywhere else to order it to so far in Lexington. There are a few local head shops and a hookah lounge that sell shisha, but some are quite expensive and I'm really wanting to try some of the rarer brands like DM. It really sucks that my university wants to be this strict. Anyone else in this situation or have experience with it?