View Single Post
Old March 18th, 2010, 05:04 PM
Hookah Nut
Default Re: So is this normal?

And this is why we will never get KM to improve their "Hand Made" garbage factory. Everyone caves in the moment it "Smokes Great". I have said it once, I will say it again:

Ferrari is hand crafted and that hand crafting expects a premium for quality. Ferrari's are perfection done at the hand of artists. By no means is KM a Ferrari but hand crafted in reference to KM means poor craftsmanship but "A good smoke". In essence, the hand crafted is complete BS because a machine could make the exact KM product and probably do it a lot better (maybe not cheaper however).

KM could take strides to improve but the only thing they are going to see is $$$ until we impact their bottom line, nothing will change. So until then, expect hand crafted to mean "looks like shit, smokes great".

Maybe I need to get into the Hookah business here. I could sell hookahs that look like recycled car parts but as long as it smokes great, people will pay $100+ for the product. I mean that is basically what some of you guys are saying, right?