View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2010, 05:19 AM
Hookah Master
Send a message via MSN to patelbadboy2006 Send a message via Yahoo to patelbadboy2006
Default Re: Khalil Maamoun - Pro hose

Originally Posted by ngraz617 View Post
The gauge is very large and you are getting your hits so fast that you don't even realize the flavor so much until you exhale. you have to take slower hits because it's literally like breathing. Your lungs are full in a second. I prefer a hose with more resistance. I find the draw on the KM Rainbow hose perfect. I had the KM ultimate leather hose from Hookah store and it like the pro was just too large and I sold them and bought the 2010 Rainbow hoses which are much nicer than the older ones and hit the same but has end handles though. The older ones smokes the same as the 2010 but has no end handles like the pro does and the 2010 Rainbow which I never liked. I wouldn't have ordered the 2010 hose despite how nice it is if I knew it had end handles, I prefer just a tip on the end of a hose. I would buy the Rainbow hoses from John because they are the older version without end handles. If you are into a hit that is as effortless as breathing the pro hose is great and for you. You asked how quick they get dirty and they get dirty as soon as you smoke it, keep it off your hookah when not in use hanging and blow it out before and after each use.
+1 build quality is great, but its just too wide, i have 2 that i never use as the flavour aint as intense