View Single Post
Old March 21st, 2010, 01:02 AM
Hookah Nut
Send a message via AIM to Shushyne4np2ne Send a message via Yahoo to Shushyne4np2ne
Default Re: Problems with from Georgia

Originally Posted by Jhawks240 View Post
Their grand opening was last Saturday, so I do not think they have a website up and running yet. I am very impressed with their store though, and the quality of hookahs. The vortex is working like a champ after I watched a few you tube videos on how to pack it.

I'm glad you got your Vortex working my friend. Welcome to the forum, as a belated welcome from my lazy behind.

Make sure that before you buy a hookah from this store, to check to see if you may be able to get a better deal (unless convenience is super important to you). I almost payed 200 dollars for an 85 dollar hookah from Hookah John. Mya was a good choice with what you are looking at. I'm sorry to hear that you had such a terrible experience with SS. They have done some pretty rotten things to me in the past (I too have had the vase color issue and a subpar stem issue). It sounds like the stem you got might have been a freak accident. May you smoke happily with your new purchase.