View Single Post
Old March 21st, 2010, 02:35 PM
Hookah Nut
Default A "Thank You" picture from Iraq

Hey guys,

I know every one of you supports the troops over here in Iraq and Afghanistan in one way or another even if you don't support the war itself. And we know we don't get a chance to say "Thank You for your support!" nearly often enough. So tonight, during our three hookah session, I got they guys and gals to take a picture for you to try an express our gratitude.

This session takes place in our Living Support Area (LSA) between our Containerized Housing Units (CHUs) every Sunday night. This time we had a KM Trimetal with JB Tangerine, a KM Silk Butterfly with SB "X on the Beach", and a Mya Paragon with AF Lemon Mint going all at once. (The lazy susan underneath is key to a proper pass.) Unfortunately the picture didn't come out as perfect as I would have liked but I think you get the point;

Thanks for everything you do back home for us and our families!

34" Km Americana Trimetal, KM Jumbo Base, Crown Jewel Bowl, Blue v3 Narbish, CH "Blue Lollipop" Tip
24" Solid Al Fakher, AF hose, MNH Phunnel
30" Solid Al Fakher, AF Hose, Vortex, Blue v3 Narbish, "The Circus" Crown Hookahs Tip
36" Solid Al Fakher, Blue Razan
29" KM Trimetal, KM "Red Lion" Gilded Base, Crown Jewel Bowl, Red v3 Narbish, CH "Solar Flare" Tip

Last edited by oSPANNERo; March 21st, 2010 at 10:22 PM. Reason: Sanity Checking