Thread: Crown Hookahs
View Single Post
Old March 23rd, 2010, 11:32 PM
Hookah Nut
Default Re: Crown Hookahs

Well guys... I have a few of Santino's products here in Iraq with me. I am going to tell you right now they are not as fragile as they look. They are quite thick and are made of Borosilicate Glass, AKA pyrex. Now if you remember your mom's or wife's Pyrex bowls/measuring cups/pans/etc you will remember how tough this stuff can be.

Now I am not saying I am going to go using one of my CH Mouthtips to try and take off a Humvee tire or anything and sure, its not as sturdy as metal, but this is not like the cheap glassware you get at a bar or the delicate crystal at a house party.

Like BP says... why don't you give Santino a chance to show off his product and tell you more about it, rather than jumping to conclusions so early in the game!
34" Km Americana Trimetal, KM Jumbo Base, Crown Jewel Bowl, Blue v3 Narbish, CH "Blue Lollipop" Tip
24" Solid Al Fakher, AF hose, MNH Phunnel
30" Solid Al Fakher, AF Hose, Vortex, Blue v3 Narbish, "The Circus" Crown Hookahs Tip
36" Solid Al Fakher, Blue Razan
29" KM Trimetal, KM "Red Lion" Gilded Base, Crown Jewel Bowl, Red v3 Narbish, CH "Solar Flare" Tip