View Single Post
Old March 25th, 2010, 01:16 AM
Hookah Newbie
Default Re: in need of help....

Originally Posted by we are sharks View Post is generally overpriced. Chinese hookahs are great if you're just starting out but once you smoke an Egyptian or Syrian you will never look back.

The one question I feel is necessary to ask is this: do you really feel that having 3+ hoses on your hookah is a convenience? Without auto-seal hose ports, you'll need to plug the ends of the hoses not being smoked to get optimum smoke out of the hose you're smoking from. If you think about it, well, in my opinion at least, it's much less effort to just pass the hose around. If you're a mysophobe, I'd recommend buying hose tips you can switch out.
i believe having another 2 hose hookah just bigger might be an alternative but most of the time those 3-4 hoses would almost always be in use...
and for the Egyptian/Syrian hookahs i just cant see myself with one when we are always outside... i just dont think they will be stable enough for us... its all cobble stone back yard and the cracks and dips just do not make it easier