View Single Post
Old March 25th, 2010, 01:31 AM
Hookah Nut
Send a message via AIM to thomas_j_smith Send a message via Yahoo to thomas_j_smith
Default Re: Just ordered some DM

1: Hookah1 has it in 300 grams, 500 grams, 1 kilo and 2 kilo sizes.
2: DM has subtle flavors and is not the candy store shisha! Traditional and awesome, unless you are hooked on fruity stuff. Also don't expect big clouds, but awesome taste.
3: I got used to DM pretty quick, but I have a high tolerance for nicotine since I smoke cigs. Many people warn new users not to hoover it... I really don't think there is buzz to it, but everyone is different.
4: I haved smoke DM in many types of bowls, and have never been disappointed! It needs heat and time to start, then back off on the heat and expect 2-5 minutes to start.
There are tons of forum and video reviews of DM. Chat with Husky, CaptHowdy and HonestPuck! These DM jedi are full of knowledge...
"There are those who look at things the way they are, and ask why... I dream of things that never were, and ask why not?"---Robert Kennedy

Last edited by thomas_j_smith; March 25th, 2010 at 01:33 AM. Reason: smoked not smoke (missed a "d").