Thread: Tangiers
View Single Post
Old March 25th, 2010, 12:26 PM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: Tangiers

Originally Posted by Jride View Post
What is the cause of the barbecue, soy sauce smell? I've heard because it is an unwashed tobacco but there are many unwashed tobaccos on the market that are ready 2 smoke right out of the bag. So please.. enlighten me
I wonder the same thing!?

I have unwashed tobaccos that smell amazing! May seem a bit pricey $40 for 500gms (but not really if you think of it as $20 per 250) the Ayam Zaman is fantastic! Nice buzz, Nice smoke, Nice smell. Hopefully they will sell the pucks soon so you can try those. 1001 Nights is the MOST requested flavor from my friends when we smoke hookah at my house.

Nakhla is one of my favs .. and I don't have to acclimate that either.

And here is a tip .. if you want a BUZZZZZ Just pack any unwashed tobacco the same way as Tangiers. Filling it to the rim, poking holes through the aluminum foil into the tobacco. You are basically just burning the tobacco instead of heating it .. you will get some monster clouds and major buzz if you burn the crap out of your unwashed. Try it I've done it with Nakhla before as an experiment. But if you want a mellow buzz and some nice flavor, just pack it so there is some space between the foil and tobacco. Manage your heat with a windcover and you will get some nice moderate clouds with maximum flavor

Let us know how it goes ..

Cheers! .. Sambooka
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!