View Single Post
Old March 25th, 2010, 07:53 PM
Moderator Kitteh
Send a message via AIM to KoRnKitten Send a message via Yahoo to KoRnKitten
Default Re: Exotica coals? cheap replacement for *******?

Originally Posted by ZenSilk View Post
Everything you hate about coconut coals I hate about Exoticas!
To each their own Zen. To each their own. I have liked exotica coals since the beginning. There were some problems when they had the "water damage" or whatever excuse was given, but when that problem went away, I was happy again. I have tried other coals, I just have them as my main preference.

This and other forums were in an uproar when they kept getting the "bad batches" or the "supposed bad batches" and then when things settled down and got back to normal, everybody was fine with them. Hence, where we are today. Just because people hated something yesterday doesn't mean by default people have to hate something next week, next month, next year even. Things change, taste buds change, and people change.

Changes are a fact of life. (And what's great on the forum 1 day, can change drastically the next.)

I hated Coca-cola when I was little and LOVED Pepsi. I grew up and now hate pepsi and love coke. Just an example. A very weak example because I am swamped at work, but an example none the less.