View Single Post
Old March 25th, 2010, 10:03 PM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: Exotica coals? cheap replacement for *******?

Originally Posted by ZenSilk View Post
Then, all of a sudden, people had a hard-on for these coals out of nowhere - when in reality, they are still the same they were a year ago.
I've always had a hard-on for them! I think I have like 4 boxes of Exoticas and 4 boxes of Coconaras .. two of the best coals out there in my opinion.

Originally Posted by ZenSilk View Post
Not just any headache, a migraine from hell that lasts all day.
Maybe you aren't lighting them all the way? Or maybe you need to acclimate them? Just Playing

Originally Posted by CaptHowdy View Post
Yes they are. They smell a tad more than Coco's but a heck of a lot less than CH Nats.
I like your honesty Capt! That is how I feel too .. Coconara have very little smell when lighting inside the house with no fan, new Exoticas (pre-scored) are just a tiny bit but hardly noticeable, and ******* Coals give off an odor that gives me a headache. They have become my camping coals (just stick them in the bonfire to light)

Anyway, everybody has their own preferences and opinions ..
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!