View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2010, 12:50 AM
abu ronin
Hookah Master
Send a message via Yahoo to abu ronin
Default Re: **********s Mini Alien Officially for sale!

Originally Posted by thomas_j_smith View Post
I have learned so many things on HP, and am thankful for the knowledge base and fine people on here, but become disappointed when anyone is disrespected. Sometimes I guess people forget that opinions are very subjective, with a percentage of people who will love or hate anything and anyone. Guess it comes down to being adult, and being able to agree to disagree with respect. Communicating in the digital age is very impersonal, and we often say things in text we would never say in person! As Americans we believe we can be free thinkers and question authority respectfully, realizing we all have opinions. Someone once said "you can please some of the people some of the time... but you can never please all of the people all of the time." Throughout history there have been figures that were both loved and hated, despite their actions and words, largely in part to subjective opinions. I really love HP, and find it troubling when a simple thread becomes so hurtful over agendas or clicks. Even our great country once suffered a civil war, but became united. Can't we all just get along over something we all love?
Amen brother!!