View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2010, 07:23 AM
Hookah Enthusiast
Default Re: Just ordered some DM

Originally Posted by 03rivers View Post
From my personal experience with dm I can tell you that it is wonderful. Idk if your gf will enjoy it but my fiance hates the stuff. she likes the "in your face" candyish flavors. But it works out for me because we work opposite shifts a lot and so when she is at work and I am not I smoke dm and when we are both home we smoke more af and nakhla mizo. Its a really good balance for us. Also I would highly recommend the vortex bowl. for dm you can smoke it out of anything but a vortex is great to have in your arsenal for virtually all shishas because it provides great flavor and smoke and its virtually fool proof. I currently have 3 vortex bowls in my collection
I guess I'm lucky. My wife has started to hate candyish tobacco. The sweetest she will smoke any more is Nakhla and Salloum.

To your vortex comment, while I love my vortex and use it for just about everything, an Egyptian bowl is all you need. She may leak at times, but she always treats you right.
My Videos
Favorite Tobacco: Desi Murli, Salloum, Cleopatra, Nakhla, Afzal
Favorite Rigs: Syrian Glyph, KM Silk Butterfly, KM Carnival, KM Kafe, SS Czar, Mini MYA
Favorite Hoses: 2 Large Nammor, Caravan, KM Rainbow, Ba Barkir