View Single Post
Old March 26th, 2010, 11:34 AM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: Exotica coals? cheap replacement for *******?

Zen .. You've been here a LONG time .. have you ever known me to steer anybody wrong? These coals are ridiculously awesome! I still like the Coconara better, but these are a very close second. Like I said I switch off between the two. The Exoticas have a nice uniformed ash and they ash really easily. Just a tini-tiny smell when lighting, but hardly noticeable. Last a good hour+

I will definitely try to share awesome products with you guys when I find ones that really excite me. I will definitely voice my disinterest in products too, sponsor or not. I will definitely voice my opinion on products that are falsely hyped up as the best thing since sliced bread.

Shoot me your address and I will send you these new and old Exoticas and some of the new Coconaras if you want.

__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!