View Single Post
Old March 29th, 2010, 10:25 AM
Hookah Master
Default Re: **********s Mini Alien Officially for sale!

Originally Posted by gnuworldorder View Post
well since this is now a shitshow thread steaming is actually cooking something over boiling water with the steam coming off of it. since there is no boiling water involved its not steaming. all that it is doing is vaporizing the liquids off the tobacco leaf ideally. can we go back to the topic of the bowl and not john. hes a cool dude and im pretty sure he wouldnt want this crap.
The act of steaming doesnt require water. The tobacco steams in its own juice by heating the bowl up and allowing the juices to steam the tobacco. We can play fuck fuck games all day as to whether its cooking, sizzling, grilling etc but the bottom line is that the coals dont directly cook the tobacco. So bowl size is irelevant in my opinion as all you need to do is heat up the clay so that it produces a steaming action so you get the desired effect. I didnt make this about John, and I am not saying this bowl doesnt work, I have never used it. Please re-read what I said above and you will see my stance on the comment that was made, that is all.
The greatest obstacle to discovery isn't ignorance, but the illusion of knowledge