View Single Post
Old March 31st, 2010, 03:29 AM
Hookah Guru
Send a message via Skype™ to chadtizzle
Default this is the worst thing that could ever happen to us hookah smokers.

looks like our letters didn't do anything guys, better have your local shop stock up on shisha tobacco.

The Prevent All Cigarette Trafficking Act of 2009 ("PACT Act") (S.1147) passed the Senate with a unanimous vote on March 11, 2010. On March 17, 2010, it passed the House.
President Obama will sign it into law very soon. After Pres. Obama signs the bill, we will have 90 days until the bill takes effect. This legislation contains a provision which will make ALL cigarettes, RYO, MYO and smokeless tobacco products nonmailable.
This law means you will no longer be able to purchase these products by mail-order, telephone order, or on the Internet, because the United States Postal Service, along with UPS, Fed-Ex and all other carriers will be prohibited by law from delivering your orders to you. [FONT=times new roman, times, serif]
what a bunch of B.S. our government has become. i honestly don't think president obama is going to make it through his 4 year term if he keeps passing stupid shit like this. i'm so mad right now.

first my cloves, now my shisha tobacco. minors DO NOT save up $60.00 and buy cartons of cigarettes online. minors scrounge up 5 dollars and have their older brother buy them a pack.

i really hope that obama doesn't sign this (doubt), or the economy gets so bad that they have to start mailing tobacco again.