Thread: newb Q
View Single Post
Old March 31st, 2010, 02:35 PM
Posts: n/a
Default Re: newb Q

Just pull the un-used hoses out of their hose ports and plug them up. Like others said, use rubber stoppers, corks both of which you can get at Ace-Hardware or home depot. Or just tape over the hose ports. Whatever works best for you.
Reply With Quote