View Single Post
Old March 31st, 2010, 03:23 PM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Introducing Deputy MODs!

Elite Members were asked a couple of questions to see if anybody had an interest in becoming an Assistant MOD ..

Here is what was asked:

Originally Posted by Sambooka
Would any Elite Members be interested in being an "Assistant Mod"?

PM me:
1.) - If you would like to be an "Assistant Mod"?
2.) - Tell me what you think the requirements should be?
3.) - Tell me why should we choose you?
We had an overwhelming response from our Elite Members! So overwhelming that I had to shut down the application process much earlier than expected.

We received a lot of GREAT PMs and I want to thank ALL of the Hookah Pro Elites that took the time to submit their answers to me for the application process and consideration for this new group.

Without further ado .. may I present to you .. the Deputy MODs
- CaptHowdy
- gjr210
- Hayter
- uglybiker
- Xanhonestpuckx

They will be assisting the MOD Squad with overseeing that Hookah Pro continues to shine as Your Ultimate Source for Everything Hookah.

Thank you so much for volunteering some of your precious time to help us continue to make this the best hookah community in the world!

Congratulations Guys!
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!