View Single Post
Old April 1st, 2010, 01:39 PM
Hookah Pro
Send a message via AIM to Thecheezanator Send a message via MSN to Thecheezanator Send a message via Yahoo to Thecheezanator
Default Re: are the aliens over prices??

I just have to say.. Yes the alien funnel bowl is new, but what people seem to realize is that its JUST A BOWL.
I can honestly say my opinion is in no way biased because 1. I've never ordered from ********** (So i'm not a fanboy) and 2. I have no idea what caused all the drama in the forum.

The hype surrounding this bowl was kinda silly.. I mean yeah, its a new product. But its ONLY function was to use less tobacco. People seem to think its going to have some kind of superpower.

I personally don't think it's worth it, because I love my ten dollar vortex and can underpack it if necessary.
If you are one of the people who swear by funnel bowls, then this may be the best thing sinced sliced bread. But I don't understand why one tiny little bowl can cause such drama amoung adults.

Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems like people are going to extremes when it comes to supporting or not supporting this bowl. You either praise it or wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole.

Maybe everything I've said is completely wrong, but Its my opinion and I felt that I needed to express it. Don't attck me because I'll ignore your reply. :]

To everyone who bought one: I hope you like it and I hope it lives up to your expectations, because it wasnt a bad product idea.

That is all..