View Single Post
Old April 2nd, 2010, 01:23 AM
I call it hypocritical BS
Default Re: Forum Announcement: Regarding **********

Originally Posted by Jride View Post
Everyone is bias is all I'm saying. So to make John look bad for that reason is dumb.

He did start a new forum, but so what? Why does hookahpro need to be the ultimate hookah forum above the rest? you already got 10,000+ members.. no other hookah forum comes even close to that. NOT EVEN CLOSE. You honestly have no competition when it comes to hookah forums. To me, that seems like one of the main reasons you guys are mad.

It has nothing to do with competition Jride, We have no grude against John for trying to improve his life or his business. What the issue is was the lack of respect in following our rules. He chose to do things his way and it conflicted with our vendor guidelines. Simple as that. People need to look at this from a different viewpoint than seeing John as their friend. Anybody would be upset if something happened to their friend its human nature. You know that their are rules at Hookah Pro, everyone is expected to abide by them to keep this a great community. John has been pardoned many many times. We did everything we could to work with him Jride. But he chose a different path and we had to part ways. No ill will or anger is directed at John at all. We meant it when we said we wish him the best.
Hi, my name's John. You are in violation of the balance. Leave immediately or I will deport you.