View Single Post
Old April 2nd, 2010, 02:59 AM
Hookah Nut
Default Re: Forum Announcement: Regarding **********

[quote=uglybiker;283107]Because Sambooka owns this site and can say whatever he wants.
His house = His rules.
Also, he's not making any money on anything he reviews.[/quote]

"What we have here... is a failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it... well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men." (Joking Joking)

But in all reality, any website, no matter what kind of content, is really a "Benevolent Dictatorship!" And I quote from

"In the modern era, the term benevolent dictator has also been applied to leaders of an open source software project that have final control over the direction and content of software developed by a larger group of programmers. Because open source software may be forked, such "dictatorships" are fully voluntary and incorporate the democratic ideal of "consent of the governed""

The short version is that its exactly what Ugly said, SamB's house, SamB's rules. He is kind enough to let us have some say in the rules and their enforcement but in the end he has final say.

In the end I will paraphrase a Quote from Adm. Mike Mullen, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. This quote comes from March when he spoke about Lt. Gen. Benjamin R. Mixon, the commander of the U.S. Army Pacific, and the General's dissention regarding abolishing "Don't Ask, Don't Tell":

"If you feel so strongly that you cannot abide by policy changes, the answer is not advocacy. It is in fact to vote with your feet."
34" Km Americana Trimetal, KM Jumbo Base, Crown Jewel Bowl, Blue v3 Narbish, CH "Blue Lollipop" Tip
24" Solid Al Fakher, AF hose, MNH Phunnel
30" Solid Al Fakher, AF Hose, Vortex, Blue v3 Narbish, "The Circus" Crown Hookahs Tip
36" Solid Al Fakher, Blue Razan
29" KM Trimetal, KM "Red Lion" Gilded Base, Crown Jewel Bowl, Red v3 Narbish, CH "Solar Flare" Tip

Last edited by oSPANNERo; April 2nd, 2010 at 03:35 AM.