View Single Post
Old April 2nd, 2010, 03:05 PM
Hookah Guru
Default Re: Forum Announcement: Regarding **********

Jride, I think you need to relax on this. As you are constantly bringing up just one portion of the reason why he is being banned and not looking at the whole picture.

I'm not going to comment on much else. However I will state this.

IMO, HJ was/is a good Vendor. However, thatís just it. He is a Vendor. Every Vendor is going to be out for themselves and the products that they sell. I don't think this thread has any bearing on that. What this thread does have a bearing on, and why HJ is being banned is the LACK of respect for the forum.

I don't care who you are. If you donít respect the forum, its member and its rules, then you have no place being here. In actuality, vendors should the THE MOST cautious and alert to breaking or undermining rules that are set for them and the forum. If HJ cared enough about US the consumer and the HP members, then he wouldnít have broken all of the rules that he has broken.

I don't think SamB or the other MODS have ever stated that HJ cannot create videos or reviews OR advertisements for his products. What they have stated is that his biased reviews and videos are posted in the wrong place and have no place here. If i am wrong on this I am sure that I will be corrected. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion as well as to be able to purchase their products from whoever they choose.

In my closing, IF HJ didn't want to be banned, he would not have blatantly broken multiple rules of this forum and then begged for forgiveness for it. I lost a lot of respect for him as a vendor, when he suddenly attacked other vendors and their products. He should have been banned for this period. HJ is gone. If you don't like it there is nothing you can do about it. If you want him to still be around as a vendor, continue to purchase from him and he will stay around as a vendor no matter what. Personally, I don't want to deal with unethical vendors. Thank you for your time.