View Single Post
Old April 2nd, 2010, 03:39 PM
Hookah Nut
Default Re: Forum Announcement: Regarding **********

Sad to see that HJ couldn't abide by the rules. He is a decent vendor with a good selection of products. All the times I've purchased from him turned out well.
However, I've always questioned his business ethics since day one. I've read many posts by him that are clearly out of line for a vendor, in fact this site became a personal advertisement since so many people were on his "bandwagon" and would blindly support anything he posted or made without regard to rules or the interest of US...the consumer. It became so apparent that John had his hands all over this forum that even SocialSmoke mentioned this very fact while in defense of their tobacco after John's smear post a while back. This was grounds alone for a ban and a possible lawsuit for defamation on SS's new product and company. Things like these are not OK by any means.
I'm breathing a sigh of relief to see that this forum has its head on straight and sticks to the rules they set forth. I'm also hopeful that they make this an example to ALL vendors alike, using a forum to push your product, company, or what have you creates an unhealthy environment for everyone, especially us, the customers.