View Single Post
Old April 2nd, 2010, 07:47 PM
Hookah Master
Default Re: Forum Announcement: Regarding **********

Huskysibe i think one of the issues that people are probably having is that we are told over and over here that HP is for open/honest discussion with other people yet then there are restrictions on said discussion, and that opinions are welcome but not all opinions.

i understand why vendors opinions are looked down on but i also think it can be a good thing.

i dont argue with banning john as a vendor for what has supposedly transpired (i didnt see any of it personally so i am going by what is listed here) but it always seemed to me when john gave "opinions" they were pretty straight forward and when he didnt like stuff he would say it. i also dont see the issue with john promoting his products, i personally never saw anything that was more than him saying "give this a try" or sending a free sample for people to compare, but if that was looked at is bad but other members promoting just as hard for products they do not have stock in is ok, it seems kinda weird.

again like i have said every post its not my house so just saying what i am thinking with no intent to stir up anything, just discuss