View Single Post
Old April 4th, 2010, 03:58 PM
photolinger
Arabian Sensation

Send a message via AIM to photolinger Send a message via MSN to photolinger Send a message via Yahoo to photolinger Send a message via Skype™ to photolinger
Default Re: Forum Announcement: Regarding **********

Quote:
Originally Posted by jboffill View Post
I FEEL LIKE IM BACK IN CUBA. WHERE MY PARENTS OR I COULD NOT TALK OR SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THE ENEMY (HJ) THIS IS SUH A DICTATORSHIP. I WONDER WHERE THIS "COMMUNITY" IS GOING.

AND WHERE IS SAM IN ALL OF THIS. EVERY OTHER MOD HAS SOMETHING TO SAY BUT HIM?
First off, do not make this out to be a military dictatorship. Second, we have had vendors banned before, and John was aware of them and how they are ignored, and honestly he supported the way they were treated. John then broke many rules and was warned about all of them, each time being told, her cannot do that anymore and that if he does, he'll get in trouble. Guess what, it finally caught up to him and he finally did.

Third, Sam has a personal life and doesnt exactly make a living paying for us to use his bandwidth on this website.

---

In summation, just read this:
http://www.hookahpro.com/forum/showp...&postcount=193

....and realize that it wasnt one small thing, it was several things, and at one point:

you can allow
1)yourself
2)your investment (this site)
3)and your ideals (to have free space for the hookah smoker not the offending groupie having hookah vendor)

to get walked on,

or you take a stand and do what both parties know is right, and stick to your word of punishment.