View Single Post
Old April 5th, 2010, 10:50 AM
Hookah Pro
Default Re: Forum Announcement: Regarding **********

WoW, what a thread I'm not really going to comment on the merits of this since I haven't been here long enough ( banned once already) or take sides because I never really ordered anything from HJ or dealt with so I was just curious and went to check out his website to see what's the big deal about him. Well, HJ website is still using Hookahpro as a reference. I'm not a lawyer or anything like that but it seems to me that if the relation has been severed maybe he should remove it from his wesite (imo). Here is a cut and paste:
[FONT=verdana]Hookah John is the best hookah vendor. ********** gets the best reviews for his customer service. [/FONT]
[FONT=verdana]********** just took over******me and check out all the hookah info you will need.[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana]If you are unsure about choosing me just take some time to read through these independent reviews at [FONT=verdana]Hookapro Vendor Reviews[/FONT], and read under ******* Hookah/Hookah John. All of the best online hookah vendors are listed there and I haven't paid a single person to do a write up on me[/FONT][FONT=verdana].[/FONT]

Last edited by KoRnKitten; April 5th, 2010 at 04:06 PM.