View Single Post
Old April 5th, 2010, 12:09 PM
Hookah Pro
Default Re: Need some desperate help!

Originally Posted by Blaat View Post
I ordered there a few weeks ago.. it's a very nice website, but they don't ship tobacco to the Netherlands, they say they only sell their tobacco in Germany.

Ordering from the US is very risky because the douane is very strict in the Netherlands, they will intercept nearly every package with tobacco, so only 1-2 boxes will come through, but that isn't worth the $30+ shipping costs
If you're looking to avoid taxes on tobacco its a risk you're going to have to take into account. Yes, you can ship from the US or another country to get "cheaper" tobacco but if it arrives at customs and you have to pay a duty on the tobacco then your going to be expected to pay the fees. This is just a fact when shipping internationally, whether you want to possibly deal with this is up to you. If there are vendors in the Netherlands then this would be the most viable alternative but it seems like you've exhausted this possibility. I'm sorry that you've had these experiences but it is price we pay for enjoying luxury items like tobacco.
(Sorry if I misunderstood your post)

36" Al Falkher Solid - 36" KM Copper Heart Two Hose - 22" Temsah Mini-Wheat(a.k.a. Golden Nugget)