Thread: Oh no...
View Single Post
Old June 21st, 2007, 04:56 PM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: Oh no...

Originally Posted by Hajo Flettner
That is a real pity. I was planning on ordering some stuff from him but I suppose that will never happen again. I never really understood what the problem was on this end but I always had a good impression of the guy. Well, hopefully, Smiley will be able to get along fine without us.
I actually just placed an order from the Nargile Club a few weeks ago ... and I was planning on ordering again for some more coconut coals REAL soon, I really loved those coals!

... I am dumbfounded right now, cuz I don't know what anybody here at Hookah Pro might have said or did to be "called out" like that on the Nargile Club site!?
I even asked him if he had a banner, that I would code it into the new site layout. I also told him if he didn't have a banner, I would make one for him! ... SO I don't understand the accusation of "we got no support from the community's administration". I would say that is pretty supportive!

I just don't even know what to say, Smiley has always been WELL RESPECTED by me! I've been hoping he would come back and post more frequently here ... but he disappeared!
... At first when I read this thread, I thought something terrible happened to Smiley, and I was actually struck with fear that something bad had happened to him! Like I said, I think very highly of Smiley ... always have!
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!