View Single Post
Old April 8th, 2010, 03:00 AM
Hookah Nut
Default Broken Hookah Broken Leg

Hey I thought I would share a little story with all the members of Hookah Pro on how I broke my KM Soild brass and my leg. Yesterday was my good friends 21st birthday so we had a bunch of people over at my house for a party. Around 3am after most had gone home the people who decide that they shouldnt drive home, made a good choice and decide to crash at my house until they felt it was safe to drive. However a few of them were still wide awake so I decided to setup one of my hookahs to pass the time. After about 30 min of smoking one of my friends decide she was good enjoy to drive. She had to pull out her car from my garage the place where we were smoking. Another friend that was intoxicated ran after her because she didnt say good-bye to him; he ran to the car then ripped the door open thus hitting me knocking me down. My leg got caught on the door and snapped and I landed hard of my Km soild brass, breaking the vase and bending the down stem. I then had to wake up my sleeping mother around 4 to drive me to the hostpital. What can I say it was a good night gone wrong. I would love to hear if anyone else has sustained a bad hookah injury?