Thread: Oh no...
View Single Post
Old June 21st, 2007, 05:33 PM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: Oh no...

Originally Posted by rancidmilk912
Hookah Forums thread on the matter mentions something about him being doublecrossed over here?
Yeah, I saw that! I posted a response, cuz I don't think people know the real reason why Smiley stepped down from being a MOD here. He was not double-crossed ... here is my response ...

--- Response ---

"I am totally confused about the "being double crossed by HP"?

For those that don't know ...
... He was a MOD at one point (over at HP), and it was brought to his attention (privately through a PM) that there may probably be people that are not going to agree with or like his products or business delivery/packaging. I asked if he was going to be ok with that and be able to handle being a MOD with that kinda pressure/negativity/opinions from Members.
His response was to respectively declined being a MOD, in a public thread, and was actually applauded by the HP community for his honorable decision to leave the moderation to the remaining mods, since none of the remaining mods were vendors/retailers.

In any case, I am disappointed, cuz Nargile Club had some great prices! And I LOVED those coconut coals!

Maybe business is going so well for the Smiley Brothers at the hookah bar, that they don't need the hassle of running the Nargile Club!? Hopefully that is the case! Best of luck to ya Smiley and Smiley's Brother...Cheers!"
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!