View Single Post
Old June 21st, 2007, 07:28 PM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: I am stepping Down

I am publicly posting the PM that I sent to Smiley that resulted with him respectfully resigning and stepping down from modship on his own behalf, for the best interest of the community. A very noble and respectable decision on his part.

The PM I sent was justified and started out as a question on what the future may hold with more members, etc. and the possibilities of people disagreeing with his products. (you can read the PM)

I have said it once, I will say it again, I have total respect for Smiley, and hope that someday he will come back around and continue to contribute to the community!

You can plainly read above, that the community respects Smiley, and his decision to step down from modship to leave it to the non-vendors and non-retailers, and continue the quality of the forum/community.

--- Here is the PM sent to Smiley ---

Originally Posted by Sambooka
OK, in all seriousness...

Do you think you will still be able to handle your modship? The reason I ask, is as we get bigger ... there are gonna be personal attacks against you by members, being that you are in the retail business. Do you feel that you can stay neutral and not get mad in public about someone expressing there distaste against your personal store/ product/ or friends.... etc
... I do want to say you did handle the "so smiley....." post very well, and professionally, but that is what I am talking about, there are gonna be other attacks! and as a mod, you will have to handle it professionally, so that Hookah Pro succeeds ...

I also want to say that you did add fuel to the fire with mush, and KoRKitten too, I am warning you BOTH, because I want to see this succeed! I am putting money into this. Have already paid for the next two years! Hope you see where I am coming from, and can see my side of it...??

Cheers My Friend!
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!