View Single Post
Old April 10th, 2010, 10:28 AM
Hookah Pro
Default Re: Tangiers Packing Trouble

Originally Posted by CaptHowdy View Post
Here's what you do. You take the Tangiers you have and throw it in the trash. Sit and reflect at the money spent for bad tobacco. Then you load up a bowl of something good, reflect that good tobacco needs no acclimation, and enjoy your smoke.

I have a sample of Tangiers that I have been acclimating in a ziplock bag for a month. It smells like baby wipes so I have been waiting on trying it.
Don't throw it away man, lol. I usually use two coconara coals oh a medium tangiers phunnel. Now this might seem like its not enough but let your tobacco warm up for about 10 mins before taking a pull with the coals on it. Also punch a hole in the middle as this will help you get a better drag. The other thing that i do and it works beautifully for me is i pack the bowl using my hand and not a fork, i find it easier to get the shisha level right when i pack it buy hand vs using a fork and then smashing the tobacco down with the foil. I am a huge tangiers fan and have tried many of their flavors with great success.