View Single Post
Old June 22nd, 2007, 08:45 AM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: The not so good side to narghile smoking, part 1

Originally Posted by Das_messiah
the key to remember her is, in America, the victems are the offenders. Lawyers and the people you vote for make it so.
In total agreement on that one! Sucks, but seems sooooo true!
... Someone could attack me, and you can be damn sure I will survive the attack and probably hurt them in the process, and I would probably be the one to go to trial! Nice judicial system we have ... I can't believe that lawyers get paid to manipulate the jury into fighting for a guilty person of a serious crime, to be cleared of all charges! (I know the whole thing, innocent, until proven guilty ... and can agree with that ... but come on, people that are ridiculously guilty, can get off with a great lawyer! That is just wrong! and Sickening!) Ohhh and of course the politicians that make the laws, what a joke!

Anyhow, sorry, back to your unfortunate incident Hajo....
What a little pussy, that little man was, to sucker punch you and run away like a little bitch! Never ceases to amaze me how people can act!
I may be wrong, but isn't spitting in someones face considered an assault? I would have punched the little douche bag out, right there in the store!
Hopefully you "Educated" the cops, on there comment about "stoner stuff / your t-shirt" and what a traditional hookah smoking experience is! ...

All I can say is sorry Hajo, and as the bumper sticker goes "Mean People Suck!", you seem like a really down to earth, good guy (I would actually like to hang out with you sometime!) ... sorry you had to experience this ridiculous confrontation, and all over a t-shirt!
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!