Thread: question
View Single Post
Old April 16th, 2010, 03:15 AM
Hookah Nut
Default Re: question

Pretty much the same recommendation from me, gonna have to check out the reviews.

The biggest hurdle in "recommending" for someone is their tastes. For example, Coyotero loves the more "natural" flavored Shisha.. earthy and spicy its for him. Me, however, I am a sucker for sweet shisha. Starbuzz, Social Smoke, JB, etc... love em.

Now if you ask me what I recommend vs. asking Coyotero (assuming we are just basing it on what we like) you will get two polar opposite opinions.

The trick is finding someone, either by written reviews or videos, who has similar tastes to your own. Best way is to look up reviews of brands/flavors you have already smoked and compare your experience with others. Once you found someone(s) you can use their other recommendations to help guide your future purchases.

How ever YMMV! There are always the differences in setup, heat management, packing, batches, etc that may make your experience a little different. Not to mention particular nuances that are "unique" to you. For example I *HATE* anise flavored Shisha so I know, no matter how much I agree with someone's reviews, unless they say "no anise flavor" I will probably hate most of the Apple/Double Apples out there.

Anyways, just my 23.367 Iraqi Dinars...
34" Km Americana Trimetal, KM Jumbo Base, Crown Jewel Bowl, Blue v3 Narbish, CH "Blue Lollipop" Tip
24" Solid Al Fakher, AF hose, MNH Phunnel
30" Solid Al Fakher, AF Hose, Vortex, Blue v3 Narbish, "The Circus" Crown Hookahs Tip
36" Solid Al Fakher, Blue Razan
29" KM Trimetal, KM "Red Lion" Gilded Base, Crown Jewel Bowl, Red v3 Narbish, CH "Solar Flare" Tip