View Single Post
Old April 20th, 2010, 01:21 PM
Hookah Aficionado
Default Re: Trouble with tangiers

Originally Posted by Coyotero View Post
Hate has nothing to do with it. He makes a sound point.

Would you buy pizza from a pizza place where the pizza required special preperation and 1/3rd of the time didn't turn out right anyways?
Why make an analogy with a random statistic? Someone asks for help with Tangiers and the thread goes to crap because of people trashing tangiers, nearly every time. It's cool if you don't like it, that's fine. That's just like, your opinion man. But to try to turn others off of it is just mean and disrespectful to do to a company. I know this post isn't helping this thread but still.
Originally Posted by ariberns View Post
there is no hate in my comment, it is in fact a sound point as coyo said. its based on science and science is a beautiful thing
I'm in AP Chem, and it isn't a 'sound point' , it's extrapolated opinion based on ignorance of those who do not know what to do with tangiers. The unhappy costumer speaks the loudest. You don't see threads with people saying "I had a great session with Tangier's" not because no one has a good session with Tangier's but because no one writes that. It's called voluntary response bias, and now I'm done but I continue to write?
Why, why do I do this?

Last edited by Scarcity; April 20th, 2010 at 01:26 PM.