View Single Post
Old April 21st, 2010, 09:13 AM
Special K
Hookah Nut
Default Re: Bad experience with AL FAKHER ONLINE.

Originally Posted by ariberns View Post
In the last 15 years I have never had a problem with any shipping method, all problems come from the vendor themselves. Once USPS, UPS, or fedex get their hands on it, it gets here when it says its going to. If your not being provided with a tracking number, its the vendors fault.
Not really that simple, but for the most part it's true. You will normally get a tracking number, if a vendor provides it, when they put the package into the system. That doesn't mean it's shipped out. They can generate a tracking number Monday, and actually ship it Wednesday. That's not something you blame the carrier for.

There are instances where carriers reroute, mess up, etc. I've had packages halfway to me end up taking random u-turns and getting here a week later with UPS - and my idiotic FedEx guy leaves all FedEx packages that are small on our common mailbox for our neighborhood.

Best thing to do, call or e-mail the vendor - see what the deal is. A simple e-mail or call is normally enough to light a fire under the ass of most vendors.