View Single Post
Old April 26th, 2010, 08:12 AM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: how do you get huge clouds with the first hit

Originally Posted by SonOfGram View Post
I use 3 coconaras on my bowls (vortex, small phunnel, egyptian, doesn't really matter) along with a windcover to start it off, let it sit there and get heated for about 5 minutes and you get big clouds, just watch the heat management after it's hot and ready.

Basically copious amounts of heat will give you huge clouds on the first hit, but without proper heat management you'll burn your bowl alot faster.
I agree with SonOfGram on this one! That is my setup too!

You could try some better coals, a good natural coal (Coconara, Exotica, Starlight, etc) Put you windcover on and go make yourself some tea. Come back and smoke, first pull or second will be tasty and fluffy clouds!

Here is an example:
.. I setup my bowl, placed my coals on, and then got some tea made before shooting the video. Came back, about 5 minutes later, and had about one to two pulls to prime the hookah. Then I shot the video. So the smoke you see is number three and four pull. The smoke is very full and fluffy, but I have a ceiling fan on low and that dissipated the smoke, but you can still see that they are some nice clouds

Good Luck! Let us know how it goes ..
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!