How to set up Kamal
Iíve been trying a bunch of samples of Kamal (see the reviews) and Iíve found a few tips that will help get the most out this mediocre brand.
1) The banana and honey flavours should not be smoked but used to take up space at land fills or torture your enemies with.
2) Before packing the bowl mix 25ml of shisha with 5ml of glycerine while keeping your fingers wet with water.
3) When packing the bowl constantly wet your fingers with water. Do your best to fluff the shisha and pack loosely.
4) Donít use a regular Egyptian bowl. Use a funnel or super chief instead.
5) The foil should have 5 pinholes in a line every 3/8" or so with a larger hole in the center if you use a super chief.
6) make sure the entire outer diameter of the bowl is lined with coals at the start of the session and wait a couple of minutes before drawing on the hose. Donít expect much taste or smoke for the first 10 minutes or so of the session.
7) The coals should be tamped and rotated every five minutes or so after the first 10 minutes or so of the session.
8) Smoking Kamal will cover your narghileís interior with a thick tar like substance so be ready to put in a lot of elbow grease to get the goo out after every use.