Thread: new hookah?
View Single Post
Old March 11th, 2008, 05:00 PM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: new hookah?

Sup skiflow! Post an introduction for us in the new members introduction area! It's becoming the "IN" thing to do .. lol

Onto your question ... The Tri-Metal KM is beautiful! I don't think you could go wrong with any KM, they all ROCK! Any KM would be my number one choice ... I LOVE my KM Amer and it only cost me $60!

You should be able to find a REALLY nice hookah for the amount of money you are willing to spend. Some other ones to consider are the Magdy Zidans ... great Egyptian hookahs for a reasonable price. Either one of these brands will put you well under what you are looking to spend and leave you a little room for some coals, and shisha!

The MYA Collosus is nice too, very beautiful, but a bit above your price range ... although you could check out some of the other hookahs they have and possibly get a discount through Hookah Pro to put you in at the price you are looking at!

My advice would be to look around a bit more, find about 3 hookahs you are interested in and post them up in a thread so you can get some opinions.

Hope that helps to get you started on your quest for "your" ultimate hookah!

(if I had to choose, between the above two, I would say the KM)
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!