Thread: bad coals?
View Single Post
Old April 28th, 2010, 04:09 PM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: bad coals?

Originally Posted by patelbadboy2006 View Post
Its funny how since the vendor is gone his coals get bashed and before when he was here, everyone loved them erm

Apart form a valid reason for not liking them of some above, it seems like a thread to bash the coals
It is actually quite refreshing to see Hookah Pro Members being given back the free will to express their distaste in a product without feeling like a handful of the paid fanboys are going to belittle and flame them for expressing a difference of opinion.

Watch my reviews .. I've said it for years that they smell when lighting .. I said they smelled in my initial review during my first experience with them and after a few more reluctant tries I still say .. They STINK! That is just my honest and unbiased opinion, and I'm entitled to it!

You do realize that the manufacturer you are currently standing up for actually had the audacity to request that I NOT express my own opinions about how I think that they smelled bad? He wanted me to NOT express the truth .. you realize that right??

OK, let's get this back on topic ... Thank You
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!