View Single Post
Old May 2nd, 2010, 10:02 PM
Hookah Enthusiast
Send a message via AIM to xH00K4HxSN1P3Rx Send a message via MSN to xH00K4HxSN1P3Rx Send a message via Skype™ to xH00K4HxSN1P3Rx
Default Re: Do you think your addicted?

Originally Posted by chadtizzle View Post
i think you can get addicted, especially the people on here that smoke 8 bowls a day. i'm wondering if these people even have a job or something they could be doing rather then smoking hookah for 10-16 hours a day.
I myself smoke between 6 and 8 bowls a day and do in fact, have a job. I just got back from Iraq in Jan. and was discharged with an honorary a week later. I am now working as a video game tester for a branch of Bethesda from home. Yeah it's not the "best" job out there, but it's still enjoyable and I am looking into finishing up my graphic arts degree soon too.

As far as being "addicted"" though, I can honestly say I'm not. While yes, I'll sit here and smoke bowl after bowl while I'm working and then smoke a couple bowls with my wife when she gets home. I smoke because it relaxes me and allows me to enjoy the "little things" in life that most people overlook because they go by so fast. I place a new stash order every month of so and when we run out, I don't get upset like I use to do when I ran out of Skoal, I just live life like everyone else and wait until my next order comes in. There's not feining involved or anything like that.

But, then again, this is just mean and obviously not everyone is the same. Thanks for taking the time to read all this guys!!
----Happy smoking!