View Single Post
Old May 7th, 2010, 11:47 AM
Hookah Master

Default Re: How to smoke Desi Murli

this thread has been resurrected from 2 years ago, its been said already that Kamal preps the DM for you, i just wanted to emphasize that.
Also if your wondering what to order...
Roohafza! its a refreshing summer drink in india so the spices in it are meant to be refreshing as well as a hint of rose mixed in for a hint of floralness
Pan Rasna, Not a refreshing blend of spices but a smooth group of spices infused with a tiny bit of mint and a hint of earthyness
Kewra, This is a group of spices infused with a kewra plant which is similar to the taste of lemongrass. So it has a sort of earthyness and spicyness, but its so complex you may taste different flavors each time you smoke this.
Khus, If your from nyc this is an easier one to describe because it tastes like a new york poppyseed bagel, but that doesnt apply to the rest of the world. Its got complex spices mixed with what tastes like a smoked poppy seed as the dominant flavor.
Pan, is a very earthy tobacco with subtle spices to accompany it.

I thought i would clarify some of the flavors with odd names. These are also the better flavors, the fruits are good too, but the weird names are the way to go
Hookah Pro Legitimate hookah without the bias.