View Single Post
Old May 10th, 2010, 09:43 AM
Hookah Master
Default Re: favorite HH flavor?

It's hard for me to say which flavor I like most, but my favorite flavors out of all the flavors I have tried so far are: strawberry, blueberry, vanilla, and Irish cream. As for a recipe, when my friend and I were almost out of shisha last time, we had some of the fruit flavors left over, but not enough of any of them to even come close to making a single bowl, so we took all of the flavors we had a little bit left of and mixed them to make enough for three bowls. The mix was: blueberry, pina colada, strawberry, melon, and banana. I'd say each flavor was about 20% give or take, and it tasted amazing.

I really wanna try the 7 spice and peanut butter now that I see everyone talking about how great they are. I wanted to try the peanut butter from the beginning, but was a bit hesitant because it seems like a flavor that even though it's good as the actual form, in shisha it would be nasty. And I tried root beer and loved the flavor, but it was so harsh my friend and I couldn't smoke it for more than like 20 or 30 minutes. I don't know if maybe I got a somewhat defective shot of it (my friend and I were only buying shots at the time to try flavors we never had) because as far as I can remember, we didn't do anything wrong. I want to give it a second try though to see if it's smoother.