View Single Post
Old March 13th, 2008, 07:55 PM
Hookah Enthusiast
Send a message via MSN to daedra
Default Re: Daedra's Big Night Out

Originally Posted by ************* View Post
Good work Daedra. While you're at it why don't you throw in a plug for the restaurant. It's good to know of good places like that. Also, if you feel like getting out of anaheim i can recommend a few more places for you that i like going to. you probably know them but you have golden nights in buena park, another fav is grapevine in la verne.
we went to Open Sesame in Long Beach for the food, then for the hookah part we went to some place nearby.

Originally Posted by NazarHookah View Post

Well played my man. Honestly about the coffee and movies thing....I don't think it was a bad idea to say that you had school and stuff. Mainly because that would show that you weren't all about the "sex" and that you were into culture, education and etc....From what it sounds...she seems to be on the same level or somewhat close. So she will respect that. No harm done

I am glad to see that you had a great time and wish you the best!

i didnt think about that at first but now that you say it, yes! although school "cock blocked" me, it is a blessing in disguise because it shows im not just into sex and that im a responsible guy.

if any of you guys have a future date involving hookah i hope that you will tell us about how it goes.