View Single Post
Old May 14th, 2010, 04:01 AM
Hookah Nut
Send a message via ICQ to Cadrian
Default Re: Tobacco in the Mail

I am overly surprised at all the Shisha I have ordered online.... And not one has made my sign saying am 18. Which blows my mind... Maybe am just not being carded or I don't know. The Specialty Liquor I have ordered online I always have to sign but not for tobacco which seems extremely weird for me.

If I ever got around to sending out samples myself... I would want some way of making sure the trader was 18, last a checked they made Tobacco to a minor A felony now.

BTW I Third Confirmation numbers..... I am a big fan of online with trading, I use to do like 10 blu-rays through the USPS or more a week sometimes a day to different addresses, confirmation number is a big thing... I like it for my insurance and it is always nice and like a extra bonus for the person your sending it to for them to get a confirmation number. Always seems a little more professional.

Oh I also learned Overseas Shipping is not as bad as you would think it would be... After 2 or 3 times of doing it, Am very quick at it now, and for the most part I find it worth the extra hassle.

Last edited by Cadrian; May 14th, 2010 at 04:25 AM.