View Single Post
Old May 22nd, 2010, 08:22 PM
Hookah Nut
Default Re: Mini MYA from

Cloud9 on Tuesday, December 22, 2009 2:10:47 AM
I recieved this hookah as a free gift, and i gotta tell you i wasn't expecting much from it. but i was way wrong. i absolutely love this hookah. smokes perfect, and durable. perfect for parties. Other than the fact that when its empty, its really top-heavy i'd say close to perfect.

Colby on Saturday, October 24, 2009 8:19:24 PM
This hits just as good as my big hookahs and is a third of the clean up process!

"Working horse of Hookahs"
Eduard on Thursday, October 22, 2009 2:04:24 AM
I used the first one so much that I had to get a 2nd one. I lost to many parts from the first one so now I am left with a Frankenstein hookah. It works extremely well. Easy to set up, clean, modify and carry. Smokes like a champ. All my friends prefer smoking this hookah over hookah lounge hookahs. Can't go wrong with this one since it's mass produced. The rubber seals though are easy lost. Also the seal on the bottom slides off if wet. If you get the auto seals don't take them off and on cause they brake real easy.

WhoaBro on Tuesday, June 09, 2009 2:32:42 PM
I absolutely love this hookah! The acrylic base is a really cool feature. So much better than the old hookah i had which is pretty much held together by duck tape.

"Great piece"
Jake on Monday, March 30, 2009 4:55:17 PM
Was impressed with one of my friends Mya brand hookahs so I did some research and came across this great deal. This bugger smokes great especially once you really become familiar with loading it and charcoal methods. Only complaint would be the seal system as it often slips off.

"Does the trick"
Eining on Monday, February 02, 2009 10:06:10 AM
As my first auto-seal hookah...I was amazed. To think that I really didn't have to put my thumb over the hole, I still do it out of habit!! The first session I had with this thing my cousin and I sat down for almost a hour and half getting some of the thickest smoke ever off one 33mm coal in the ultimate bowl combo. I currently use two Nammor hoses in it, which don't really fit that well and I had to gorilla glue the grommets in the hose adapters down because they kept sliding every where. I could not have asked for a better mini hookah...still is only 19 in with no ice chamber and is acrylic, I prefer glass, weight = stability.

Patrick on Tuesday, January 13, 2009 7:13:14 AM
I love how it completely disassembles for easy cleaning and storage. It hits as well as some of the larger hookahs Ive tried. my only gripe is with the auto seal function you can't clear the base if the smoke becomes harsh, but if you look under the accessories category you'll find hookah-shisha sells the non-auto seal hose adapters separately.

Mori on Wednesday, January 07, 2009 2:12:54 PM
Its really nice looking, and it smokes incredible good. it is small so you can carry it everywhere, and its easy to clean as well!

rob on Wednesday, December 17, 2008 2:23:07 AM
this thing is awesome. hits like a 25"+ hookah.

Fantom on Tuesday, September 23, 2008 4:12:05 PM
hits amazing, and is so durable and built of the best quality.

"For beginners"
tsialis on Friday, September 12, 2008 7:03:29 AM
This hookah was the third hookah i've had...realy good quality of flavour but not alot of smoke..i would recommend this hookah for starters because its easy to set up.

"Amazingly Overlooked"
Stuie on Thursday, May 15, 2008 2:40:59 PM
This maybe the most overlooked of all the Mya's but I tell you what after getting one, I can't believe what I was missing. This little power house smokes great, is easy to clean and easy to transport. This is a great hookah to have in the closet as an extra, but especially for travel it is so durable!

"i love it"
Bryon on Monday, May 05, 2008 3:16:57 PM
i ordered this hookah a few months ago and i smoke from it everyday it works amazing i love it i bought mine off of clearance and there isnt one thing wrong with it i recomend this smaller hookah

street king on Sunday, May 04, 2008 4:19:06 PM
this is my first owned hookah and i have to say im really happy to have picked this one.....this one smokes the hookas at the hookah bars ive been too and it deff payed itself off..overall great hookah

"good starter hookah"
sarah l on Wednesday, April 09, 2008 11:31:51 AM
first hookah ... came delivered in record time and smoked up very nicely last nite ... you may want to order some inside-fitting tips, since they work best for this kind of hose ... again, great product and would recommend.