Thread: toddler smoking
View Single Post
Old May 31st, 2010, 01:45 PM
Hookah Nut
Default Re: toddler smoking

Originally Posted by kalutika View Post
It needs to be abundantly clear that we here at hookahpro abide by the US laws of tobacco consumption and we do not support the smoking habits of anyone under the age of 18.
I fail to see where supporting the smoking habbits of those under 18 violates any law. To discuss a topic one must be fully prepared to see both sides of the argument. I agree that this behavior is really messed up and needs to be nipped in the butt, but simply stating ones opinion is not nesesarly prooting an idea. If someone did support the smoking of cigarettes buy young children, first they would be messed up in the head, but they also would still be abiding by any law of the united states or this forum.

With that said, I do not support this activity, but mearly think this kid has some skill at smoke rings, and hope he survives to see his forst legal smoking session so he can get some real clouds, and blow everyone away with his superior rings.

Last edited by kalutika; May 31st, 2010 at 02:01 PM. Reason: Removed an NHT mention