View Single Post
Old May 31st, 2010, 10:57 PM
KoRnKitten
Moderator Kitteh

Send a message via AIM to KoRnKitten Send a message via Yahoo to KoRnKitten
Default Re: Videos for April 1st-May31st 2010 .. contest sponsored by Social Smoke!

title:Social Smoke Mango shisha hookah tobacco

Description: Thank you socialsmoke.com for sponsoring this contest! This flavor is not my favorite.
I don't really care for it which makes me sad since I love mango tea's and slushies. I don't really recommend this
product but I do recommend their other products.

Make sure you check out hookahpro.com. It's your number one source for everything hookah.

Url:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrFxl-yDLKk
------------------------------------------------

Title: Social Smoke The Edge shisha tobacco hookah

Description: This is a review of Social Smoke's "The edge". It's a mixed fruit shisha that has cherries, pineapple, and
other citrus fruits in it. It's a love/hate shisha it seems.Some people love it and some people hate it.
Give it a shot and let me know what you think. =)

Thanks for watching and make sure you check out hookahpro.com. It's your number one source for everything hookah.
Thank you again socialsmoke.com for sponsoring this contest!

Url:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLWwobn5cZw
------------------------------------------

Title:Lemon Chill social smoke shisha hookah

description:This a wonderful lemon mint mix. It's so awesome. It's sweet, sour, and minty all in one! Pick this up and you won't be disappointed!

Thank you socialsmoke.com for sponsoring this contest and make sure you check out hookahpro.com. It's your number one source for everything hookah!

Url:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJ6c8k503MA
---------------------------

Title: Social smoke apricot shisha hookah tobacco review hookahpro

Description: This is a review on socialsmoke's apricot. This product is a fruit shisha and it's not a great stand alone product in
my opinion. It's on par and very similar to apricots AF but I prefer to use both brands as a mixer. It does have a slight chemical
taste but you don't really notice it as much if you are mixing with other flavors.

Thank you for watching and make sure you visit hookahpro.com (Your number one source for everything hookah)!

Url:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13aKr0zvGPM

-------------------------------------------

Title: Social smoke strawberry shisha hookah tobacco hookahpro

Description: If you are looking for a super sweet artificial strawberry shisha, this is one you should pick up. If you are like me and hate
artificial strawberries, STAY AWAY. This was a valiant attempt but it was nauseating to me. I could only smoke it for a few minutes
because of how sickly sweet it was. If you like those little strawberry candies that come in the hickory farms gift sets, you might like this flavor.

Thank you again socialsmoke for sponsoring our contest and make sure you check them out.
Also be sure to check out hookahpro.com. It's your number one source for everything hookah!

Url: video uploading

---------------------------------------------------
Title: Socialsmoke Kiwi shisha hookah tobacco hookahpro

Description: The flavor in this particular shisha is very weak. I was hoping for a more kiwi-esq taste. I was disappointed with
the lack of flavoring. It didn't taste bad, just wish there was a lot more to this. I would use this as a mixer for other brands
that lack clouds though. I wouldn't pick this one up unless they really revamp the flavoring.

-------------------------------------------

Title: Socialsmoke tropical fruit shisha hookah tobacco

Description: Amazing fruit mix. I highly recommend you pick this one up if you are looking for a tropical smoke! Pineapple, coconut,
citrus and other amazing fruits!

GLaDOS: "You euthanised your faithful companion cube more quickly than any test subject on record. Congratulations!"