Thread: Cigarettes
View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2008, 08:26 AM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: Cigarettes

Originally Posted by guerila View Post
pls sam tell me how the can anyone get addicted to such harsh smoke !?
The addiction is the high nicotine and the convenience of smoking (you can light up a cig at break, in th car, wherever) Even though it made me feel like shyt .. I still found myself waking up and having my morning cigarette, it was the most disgusting habit and is a nasty product! I am sooo glad I finally quit after smoking for 20 years ... I look back at it now and think I was an idiot!

Hookah, I would not consider myself addicted to it ... for instance last night, I had a stressful day ... after work when I got home I was working on ZVTs computer (crashed HD) and watching some TV. I got some new shisha I can't wait to try! It would have been the perfect time to setup the hookah, I didn't setup the hookah though, because I got involved in what I was doing. I enjoy hookah when I want to, not when my body tells me to.

If I still smoked cigarettes, I probably would have smoked about 10 that evening, outta boredom of waiting for files to load or drivers to download ...

Point is ... cigarettes are VERY addicting and NASTY!
Hookah is enjoyable and a treat and not addicting to me .. my opinion
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!