Originally Posted by Blaat
That hookah is really nice!!!
- A wind cover. ? Yes imo, really useful for heat management if you are smoking inside or outside.
- Plastic mouth tips ? Don't think so, unless you are really hygienic.
- A phunnel or vortex ? I can do fine with my egypt/modern bowl, but if you feel like buying one, do so. I only hear positive things about both the phunnel and vortex.
- Extra coal ? I don't know where you ordered this hookah, but if it's the US, I should only buy charcoal if it's really cheap and if you got none left. In Germany, coals are really really cheap, so I should order some coals there.
- KM stem brush ? If there is no brush added when you buy your hookah, you should buy one. You really need a brush if you want to clean your hookah properly.
- Charcoal Holder, PAN ? It can be useful. If you feel like buying one, do so. I don't need one myself when smoking, but others do. It's up to you
- Yea i'm pretty hygienic. so i'm going to orders some if friends come over..
- A wind cover are there any good ones or are they all the same ?
- I'l buy some coals in germany then.
- I'l also buy a brush.
- The holder is handy i'm not that good with tongs and coals. (A).
* and what about foil will any do or do i need the special foil for a better smoke.